A nonrefundable application fee must be paid at the time of application for admission. For further details, please check out our web page “Tuition and Fees”.
- Completed and signed Application Form
- Four passport photos / six passport photos for preschool students
- A copy of the student’s grades for the last two academic
- Official statement of the completion of the last academic year certified by the Ministry of Education
- Individual Civil-Registry Record for the student
- A copy of the family Civil-Registry Record
- Medical certificate with a copy of the vaccination and health record
- Copy of the Brevet Certificate for secondary students certified by the Ministry of Education
The services for students with special needs and learning difficulties are provided by the Makassed Learning Abilities Center (MLAC) at Khaled Bin Al Walid College- AlHorj.
Tuition fees can be paid in installment
Please check the process at the School Accountant Office.